About SERVPRO of Edgewater / Deale-Churchton / Lothian
Diane & Nicholas J. Whittles
Owners of SERVPRO of Edgewater / Deale-Churchton / Lothian
Diane Whittles, owner of SERVPRO of Edgewater / Deale-Churchton / Lothian, understands the stress and worry that comes with a fire or water damage and the disruption it causes your life and home or business. One of our goals is to help minimize the interruption to your life and quickly make it "Like it never even happened."
SERVPRO of Edgewater / Deale-Churchton / Lothian specializes in the cleanup and restoration of residential and commercial property after a fire, smoke or water damage. SERVPRO of Edgewater / Deale-Churchton / Lothian can also mitigate mold and mildew from your home or business.
Diane was born and raised in Anne Arundel County so that gives her a unique viewpoint; she understands the challenges that the City of Annapolis faces with its frequent flooding, sees first-hand the impact our many State and County facilities confront as infrastructures age and is committed to providing fast and professional service to the communities and local business that SERVPRO serves.
If you would like to schedule service for your home or business, please call today! Serving you since 1967, SERVPRO is the cleaning and restoration brand you know and trust.
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
We also accept the following credit cards for your convenience:
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- CMR - IAQC Certified Mold Remediator
- CMT - Certified Mold Technician
- CMT - Commercial Carpet Maintenance Technician
- CPM - IAQC Mold Certified Project Manager
- CRMR - Council-certified Residential Microbial Remediator
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- HST - Health and safety Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- OCT - Odor Control Technician
- OSHA - 10-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- OSHA - 30-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- RRT - Carpet Repair & Reinstallation Technician
- UFT - Upholstery & Fabric Cleaning Technician
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- International Facility Management Association IFMA
- American Bio-Recovery Association
- Annapolis Chamber of Commerce
- Better Business Bureau
- Building Owners and Managers Association (BOMA) International
- Contractor Connection Network Member
- Maryland Home Improvement Commission 133353
- MBE 13-178 MDOT
- Southern Anne Arundel Chamber of Commerce
- Women in Restoration - First Runner-Up