Recent Fire Damage Before & After Photos

One Candle Started A Fire

This fire was started by one candle. The fire ripped through this Edgewater family's home. Fortunately, the family was unharmed physically. Firefighters stopped... READ MORE

Fire in Home

This Pasadena home suffered from a serious fire. The home had fire, smoke, soot, and water damage. Our SERVPROERVPRO of Edgewater / Deale-Churchton / Lothian te... READ MORE

HVAC work causes small fire in Harwood

Whenever there is work being done on your home there is the chance for a mistake or accident. These incidents are rare but when they do occur you want to know ... READ MORE

Harwood Chimney Fires can be Prevented

With temperatures well below freezing for days on end people are using every resource to stay warm. Wood fireplaces are cheap to operate and create a wonderful... READ MORE

Bathroom Fire causes Walls to Bubble

It looked like a candle caught a towel on fire in this small bathroom. The flames were so hot that the towel holder and wall began to melt and bubble. No one ... READ MORE

Fire Damage

Fire Damage at a country club in Annapolis, MD. Most of the structure was gutted by us due to the extensive damage. We started with the disposal of the content ... READ MORE